If you have any questions unanswered, please contact us.
- When is the tournament? October 18-20, 2019. That’s a Friday through Sunday. We’ll start about 9am on Friday with a mini mulligan round. We’ll wrap up by early afternoon on Sunday.
- When will the tournament rules be published? We expect to have them listed in August.
- When will the scenario lists be published? We expect to have them listed in August.
- I’ve only played the ASL Starter Kits. Can I still participate? Yes! Even though the tournament is “full ASL”, each round will have scenario choices that lean towards beginners. And there are plenty of experts around that can help with rules questions.
- Will there be prizes? Yes! We are working publisher support right now and will have this ironed out over the summer.
Hotel and Lodging
- Where is the hotel located? The hotel is just east of the Portland airport (PDX), in town of Troutdale.
- Is there a block of rooms reserved? What will the cost be?Yes there is! Use the Wild West Fest room block. King rooms are $95.99. Double Queen are rooms $105.99.
- Can I bring in outside food? Yes you can! We have an arrangement with the hotel to allow for outside food to be brought into the room. Bring a sack lunch, order a pizza, whatever! All we ask is that you clean up after yourself and be careful not to damage other players’ kits.
- Are there any nearby restaurants? Yes! There are over 15 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, including a range of fast food restaurants, family style restaurants, pubs, and cocktail bars.
- Can I bring in beer / whiskey / wine coolers? Yes you can.
- I’m bringing along my significant other. Is there anything to do in the area? Absolutely! Downtown Portland is about a 20 minute drive west of the venue. Within walking distance is the Columbia Gorge Outlet mall. Last but not least, the hotel is on the doorstep to the spectacular Columbia Gorge.