If you have any questions unanswered, please contact us.
- When is the tournament? October 19-21, 2018. That’s a Friday through Sunday. We’ll start about 9am on Friday. We’ll wrap up by early afternoon on Sunday.
- When will the tournament rules be published? We expect to have them listed in August.
- When will the scenario lists be published? The list is live as of August 16, 2018.
- I’ve only played the ASL Starter Kits. Can I still participate? Yes, and consider doing the mini tournament on Saturday. This tournament is designed for newbies and SK players. You can still participate in open play on Friday and Sunday.
- Will there be prizes? Yes! We are working publisher support right now and will have this ironed out over the summer.
Hotel and Lodging
- Where is the hotel located? The hotel is just east of the Portland airport (PDX), in town of Troutdale.
- Is there a block of rooms reserved? What will the cost be?Yes there is! Use the ASL Classic room block. King rooms are $95.99. Double Queen are rooms $105.99.
- Can I bring in outside food? Yes you can! We have an arrangement with the hotel to allow for outside food to be brought into the room. Bring a sack lunch, order a pizza, whatever! All we ask is that you clean up after yourself and be careful not to damage other players’ kits.
- Are there any nearby restaurants? Yes! There are over 15 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, including a range of fast food restaurants, family style restaurants, pubs, and cocktail bars.
- Can I bring in beer / whiskey / wine coolers? Yes you can.
- I’m bringing along my significant other. Is there anything to do in the area? Absolutely! Downtown Portland is about a 20 minute drive west of the venue. Within walking distance is the Columbia Gorge Outlet mall. Last but not least, the hotel is on the doorstep to the spectacular Columbia Gorge.